Book Tokyo Dinner Cruises
Sightseeing & Onboard Entertainment
Select Your Experience
- Experience Tokyo Bay on a historic Yakatabune houseboat, offering a blend of cultural immersion, scenic views, and delectable cuisine in a single evening.
- Marvel at the traditional shamisen show onboard, enhancing your evening with soothing melodies.
- Enjoy the fusion of tradition and modernity as you dine on a Japanese-style Sukiyaki beef meal (vegetarian options available), with the Tokyo Bay skyline twinkling in the background.
- 1.5-hour cruise through Tokyo Bay
- English, Chinese, and Japanese host
- Shamisen show
- Sukiyaki beef meal (pork & vegetarian options available)
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Tip: For the best photography, consider your timing and angles. The early evening can offer stunning lighting conditions over Tokyo Bay.
- Facilities: Wheelchair Accessibility.
- The experience is restricted for guests aged 80 and above, or pregnant women.
- Please leave a note at least 5 days in advance if you'd prefer to make changes to your meal. Options available include *wapping beef for pork or opting for a non-strict vegetarian meal featuring vegetables served with sweet soy sauce soup, excluding meat.
- The traditional Japanese performances onboard are not in a fixed format, and different professionals may perform on a daily basis. The main image is just one of the performances.
- These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
- Gain access to Japan’s only waterfront Cruise Club and climb aboard the Lady Crystal luxury cruise ship for a sumptuous gourmet dinner and drinks.
- Sail from a private pier around Tokyo Bay while dining in luxury amidst warm hospitality, enhancing your waterfront adventure!
- Witness the iconic cityscape, brightly up at night, as you sip on a drink, and savor exquisite and gourmet French delicacies.
- Choose from packages with only drinks to a chef’s selection menu and a premium selection menu with 5 carefully prepared courses.
- 1-hour night cruise with free drink (optional)
- 2-hour dinner cruise (optional)
- 2-hour chef's selection dinner cruise (optional)
- 2-hour premium selection dinner cruise (optional)
- Boarding fee
- Service charge
- Tip: Along with the stellar illuminated skyline views from the cruise, don’t miss out on spotting the iconic Tokyo Tower as you cruise along.
- Facilities: Wheelchair Accessibility, Luggage.
- You can make a reservation one month in advance of your preferred date.
- The menu consists of a cold appetizer, a hot appetizer, fish dishes, a main dish, and dessert.
- Children aged 6 and under are not allowed.
- You can cancel these tickets up to 72 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.